All 3 art Reviews

A character I came up with. A character I came up with.

haha,

Pretty good. Looks like you did this on notebook paper because of the lines on the charachter that are horizontal, I guess someone was a little bored while in class? Well if not maybe it was the scanner. Looks great, but could use some better shading.

hunterbecomeshunted responds:

Yeah, it was a spontaneous drawing in English, lol. As for shading, I didn't try to shade because it was a rushed project in my opinion. But yeah.

Dark Interceptor Dark Interceptor

Good, but...

I would say this is pretty good, lighting is great background suits it well. The color scheme is great. The only problem but this is just my opinion i would say the perception is a little off on the wings, judging by the angle its coming at the wings are a little wrong : / then again thats just me i'm sure others might not catch that or i'm possibly just seeing things. Great work and this is supposed to be apart of a flash correct? I look forward to viewing your flash in the near future if it is.

Blood Vamp Blood Vamp

Crazy

I honestly don't understand why Pen and Pencil drawings get rated so ficiously on here. This is a great peace of work and has had obvious time and effort put into it. I would really like to know why simple flash drawings have so much higher scores then complicated traditional work. I guess that people have spent so much time working with a fake pencil and tools that will undue your mistakes instantly they forgot how hard art like this is. Damn shame. Great work, i would say everything in this picture is great except the lighting could use a bit more work. This deserves a way higher score then 2.13 when i first looked at it, it was 1.71. Keep up the great work and i look forward to seeing more of your work.